Free Online Banking Service
First-time Online Banking users will need to click on the First Time Users Click Here button under Online Banking Login on our homepage & follow the prompts. In order to log in you will need the following:
- Member number
- Last 4 digits of your social security number
- Date of birth
- Current email address
- Be sure to create a password between 8 & 10 digits long; but no longer than 10 digits
Online Banking Service
UNITE Credit Union’s Online Banking service includes a FREE Bill Pay service! Plus, members will experience a whole slew of new and cool features! Here are just a few:
- One step login – When you login to Online Banking, you will also be able to access our FREE Bill Pay service!
- Scheduled transfers – Allows members to make transfers between UNITE Credit Union accounts. You choose the date, dollar amount and frequency. It’s a great worry free way to make loan payments.
- Account nicknames –You can name all of your accounts and sub-accounts. So, if you open a savings account to save for your next vacation, you can name it “Vacation Savings.”
- Just ask section – Have a question about Online Banking or Bill Pay services? Just ask! Type in your question and you’ll get a quick, reliable answer.
- Enhanced security settings – You now have a random code you have to enter and a security key to help protect your personal information.
- Tax information – You can now find your last year and present year tax information including interest paid and interest earned.
- Account alerts – You can set up an alert to pop up letting you know when a check has cleared or a CD is maturing plus many more alert types.
- Calendar – Allows you to search viewable transactions for specific dates in calendar view.
- Financial management tool – Allows you to view your assets and liabilities with the credit union and it can be used as a budgeting tool. All of these are found in the online banking drop down menus.
- Pay anyone – pay your monthly bills, settle up with a friend, or anyone else.
- Automatic – schedule one-time or recurring payments (like your rent or mortgage) up to a year in advance to anyone in the U.S.
- Storage – records and stores your payment history for 2 years.
- E-Alerts – set-up e-alerts to remind you when bills are due, or notify you that a bill has been paid.
Free Electronic Statements
Enroll in FREE eStatements: Save Time, Money & the Environment
Electronic Statements or eStatements are the fast, FREE and secure way to receive your statements electronically in half the time. Simply provide us your current email address and we’ll email you a secure link to your statement each month.
- Instant access – Access your statements remotely from any device with an Internet connection. View and print statements at your convenience
- Timely – Receive statements days faster
- Secure – Safer than receiving paper statements to an unlocked mailbox
- Online storage – Store statements in our secure, online “vault” for up to 12 months
- Green –Environmentally-friendly, paperless option
Plus, the cost savings of postage, paper and printing will allow UNITE Credit Union to keep loan rates low, savings rates high and fees to a minimum.
Login to our FREE Online Banking service to enroll.
Need assistance? View our First-Time Access instructions.